Tuesday 9 July 2019

Chocolate ice-cream (without ice-cream maker)

10 minutes to prepare 500 g serving



I scream ice-cream



I have a special treat for you today! And not just in the form of a sweet recipe.
Chocolate ice cream, without ice-cream maker - just 4 ingredients!

Something I wondered for a long time is how to make ice cream without a machine. I understand that not everyone has an ice cream maker (like me) and, even if I am sure a machine produces the best results, I’m sharing my new finding for those of you who don’t have one!
In this post I cover a super-easy method for making homemade ice cream.

This can be a super fun DIY project or just a way to satisfy a frozen craving. Either way, I just adore experimenting and I forecast a long series of different flavorings! It's all about variety, baby!!!


Here are ingredients for a 500 g recipe:


250 ml fresh cream
40 g cocoa powder
200 g condensed milk
2 tablespoons Rum liquor

  1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the fresh cream until stiff peaks form
  2. In another bowl, on low speed, mix the condensed milk with the cocoa powder and Rum liquor
  3. Gradually add the cocoa mixture to the whipped cream. Stir gently with a spoon to mix well
  4. Pour into a resealable container, then seal. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or until firm. Keep stored in the freezer

Nutrition Facts are detailed in the table below. Data is provided per serving.

1 comment: